10/18/2017 to 10/20/2017
This fast-paced class is only offered once a year. Must have completed Foundations in order to advance.
- Learn about biting and stinging insects, stored product pests, and occasional invaders as well as how to recognize delusory parasitosis.
- Play with the tools of the trade, vacuums, steamers, foamers and practice spray patterns.
- Prepare for an introduction to vertebrate pests that carry disease causing organisms.
- Learn about the legal liabilities of GHP work.
- Practice affidavit writing and working with DACS on licensee inspections.
Review labels of commonly used products including changes in pyrethroid and rodenticide labels.