Must have completed Foundations in order to advance. This course is only offered once a year. A special WDO State Examination is offered after the Masters course on Nov 15, 2013, if interested and qualified. Make sure to write "PMU" somewhere on your exam application.
- Review termite identification, biology and control and learn about wood-destroying beetles and wood-decaying fungi.
- To do a proper borate application
- Baits work
- To use foam and application techniques to optimize the distribution of liquid termiticides in soil with the Bayer University toys
- Hear about the top 10 reasons that certified operators get in trouble and how to avoid them from Mark Ruff, industry attorney.
- Do an inspection for WDOs at PMU’s house designed to challenge even experienced inspectors.
- Practice a licensee inspection with a DACS inspector and learn about the duties of a certified operator.